In order to Register…
• You must be a United States citizen;
• You must be 18 years old by December 31 of the year in which you file this form
(note: you must be 18 years old by the date of the general, primary or other election
in which you want to vote);
• You must live at your present address at least 30 days before an election
• You must not be in jail or on parole for a felony conviction and;
• You must not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
How and Where to Register to Vote
• Visit the Suffolk County Board of Elections Website
• You can register in person at Suffolk County Board of Elections
or at any New York State Agency-Based voter registration center.
• You can call our office at 631-852-4554 to request a voter application.